XMAN: Mold Removal
Our technicians are servicing the following locations:
New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Washington, DC, and Pennsylvania
Mold Remediation and Mold Removal
Mold spores are literally everywhere in our environment; both indoor and outdoor! However, when mold is visible or if the mold spore concentration is higher inside your home versus outside your home, you may be experiencing a mold problem!
Some mold problems can be small enough to be fixed by the homeowner. In those instances, we pride ourselves in informing the homeowner of such and saving our customer hundreds of dollars. At times when the mold problem exceeds the homeowner’s capabilities, XMAN Inc. is the company of choice for your mold removal, remediation, abatement, mitigation, air quality testing, or mold sampling needs.
At XMAN we believe in 100% customer satisfaction 100% of the time. That is our promise from us to you! Our experts will walk you through the process and answer all of your questions before and after a job is completed.
Professional mold removal/remediation is a careful, step by step process involving the use of specialized equipment and cleaning agents. There are many details involved in properly removing mold. At XMAN, we break down the overall process into five general steps:
- Setting up Containment: We first contain the work area to prevent cross-contamination of mold spores to non-affected areas of the building.
- Air Scrubbing (negative air pressure): We will then clean the contaminated air by using industrial strength air scrubbing machines. These machines use HEPA filters, which are designed to capture 99.97% of all airborne and microscopic mold spores while blowing fresh air into or out of the room, improving air quality by reducing spore counts.
- Removing and discarding of porous materials: Our team will carefully remove and bag drywall, trim, insulation, pressed fiber boards, paneling, etc. that has been contaminated with microbial growth Bags are wiped and double bagged before being removed from the contaminated area..
- HEPA vacuuming and treating of semi-porous & non-porous materials: We then vacuum the contaminated area with a HEPA vacuum that uses HEPA filters to capture mold spores and prevents them from going airborne again. We then treat with a microbial disinfect to kill and eliminate any spores not picked up by the filters.
- Cleaning up of work area: This final step involves HEPA vacuuming and performing an antimicrobial wipe-down on all surfaces where mold spores may have settled within the work area, including the poly sheeting used to contain the work area. Once the quality of the work has been checked and double checked, containment is removed, and the customer is notified.
X-MAN here with a fun fact! Did you know: About 71 percent of the Earth's surface is water-covered, and the oceans hold about 96.5 percent of all Earth's water. Water also exists in the air as water vapor, in rivers and lakes, in icecaps and glaciers, in the ground as...read more