Mold Inspections, Mold Sampling, Air Quality Testing and Mold Removal
Mold is a toxic substance that can cause serious health risks
Mold is a toxic substance that can cause serious health risks
…not to mention detrimental structural damage. At XMAN Inc., we understand that mold can cause serious health problems and can even reduce the value of your home or business. Mold infestation (no matter the size) is a problem that should not be ignored. The bad news is, It’s more prevalent than we think.
The good news?
XMAN is a mold company that provides expert services in the following areas:
We can provide mold remediation solutions for your situation in no time. Let the experts work for you! Whether you are selling a home, buying one, or just want a healthy environment for your family or workers and customers, our quality mold removal services can ensure you peace of mind. Therefore, if you are experiencing a mold problem or simply suspect mold growth, call us for a phone consultation and schedule an appointment with us today.
Our years of experience in mold assessments and remediation, in both, commercial and residential projects has made us industry leaders. Our mold inspection company consists of accomplished inspectors and technicians with vast experience in their field, so you can rest assured you have the very best working to make your home/business safe. Don’t let your mold problem go unchecked. At XMAN Inc. we strive to meet your expectations by exhibiting professionalism and providing quality mold cleaning services. Our standard is 100% customer satisfaction, 100% of the time. Contact us today with any questions, comments, or concerns.
Mold Inspections That Cover Everywhere
Our standard mold inspection includes a full assessment of the home: Attic, living quarters, crawlspace/basement, grounds, and even the garage. We are looking for not only mold but also water intrusion, water damage, and even poor ventilation because mold requires moisture to grow. We use specialized mold inspection and testing equipment to find the moisture in hidden places like behind walls.
Our York mold inspectors will check all windows, doors, and any and every area where water can perpetuate your house. Our visual mold inspection will provide you with:
- Inspection report and photos of same
- Recommendations for preventative measures
- Estimate for mold remediation if necessary
- Clearance letter if no mold is found
Air Quality Testing and Mold Sampling in York PA
All of our air quality testing and mold sampling come with a full home mold inspection in York PA. Indoor samples may be air samples, surface samples, or a combination of both.
We overnight the collected samples to a 3rd party laboratory that will provide us with their report of the findings. If our inspection or mold testing lab results determine that there is a mold issue, we will email you a written report that will include the findings and a quote for us to fix the problem.
Mold Removal & Remediation
Mold spores are literally everywhere in our environment; both indoor and outdoor! However, when mold is visible or if the mold spore concentration is higher inside your home versus outside your home, you may be experiencing a mold problem!
Some mold problems can be small enough to be fixed by the homeowner. In those instances, we pride ourselves in informing the homeowner of such and saving our customers hundreds of dollars. At times when the mold problem exceeds the homeowner’s capabilities, such as with black mold removal, XMAN Inc. is the York mold removal company of choice for your mold removal, remediation, abatement, mitigation, air quality testing, or mold sampling needs. Our York mold specialists will walk you through the process and answer all of your questions before and after a job is completed.
Professional mold removal/remediation is a careful, step-by-step process involving the use of specialized equipment and cleaning agents. There are many details involved in properly removing mold. At XMAN, our mold treatment professional breaks down the overall process into five general steps:
- Setting up Containment: We first contain the work area to prevent cross-contamination of mold spores to non-affected areas of the building.
- Air Scrubbing (negative air pressure): We will then clean the contaminated air by using industrial-strength air scrubbing machines. These machines use HEPA filters, which are designed to capture 99.97% of all airborne and microscopic mold spores while blowing fresh air into or out of the room, improving air quality by reducing spore counts.
- Removing and discarding porous materials: Our mold cleanup team will carefully remove and bag drywall, trim, insulation, pressed fiberboards, paneling, etc. that have been contaminated with microbial growth bags are wiped and double bagged before being removed from the contaminated area.
- HEPA vacuuming and treating of semi-porous & non-porous materials: We then vacuum the contaminated area with a HEPA vacuum that uses HEPA filters to capture mold spores and prevents them from going airborne again. We then treat with a microbial disinfect to kill and eliminate any spores not picked up by the filters.
- Cleaning up of work area: This final step involves HEPA vacuuming and performing an antimicrobial wipe-down on all surfaces where mold spores may have settled within the work area, including the poly sheeting used to contain the work area. Once the quality of the mold cleanup work has been checked and double-checked, containment is removed, and the customer is notified.
Attic & Basement Mold Removal
Your York PA basement and attic can possess the perfect conditions for mold growth and continuous development. Basements and attics both are some of the most common areas for developing mold development in York PA. Excess moisture is one of the main causes of fungal activity – usually from high humidity or water leakage. Once mold takes hold in your basement or attic, it can spread quickly due to conducive conditions.
Xman Inc’s attic and basement mold removal specialists can identify if your basement or attic has mold damage and develop a safe and effective basement mold removal plan for your York home or business. Once your basement and attic are clean, we’ll make recommendations for preventing recurring mold.
Mold in basements and attics can become a serious and dangerous issue. If you think you might have basement mold damage or attic mold, contact us today to get started on your basement mold removal.
The Dangers of Mold
Mold in York PA can potentially be making you and your family sick. Toxic mold, also known as black mold, is especially dangerous to anyone who may come in contact with it. Mold affects each person differently. Mold symptoms range from mild allergic reactions to severe upper respiratory problems. It all depends on the individual, the species of mold, the length of exposure, and several other factors.
In addition to potential health risks, living in your York home with mold is simply unsafe due to the underlying water problems. Mold damage can eat away at your building materials and seriously compromise the structural integrity of your home. It’s critical that if you have mold in York PA, you give Xman Inc. a call right away. In addition to handling mold in furniture, carpets, upholstery, drywall, and anywhere else mold may be hiding, we can take on the tougher molds with our black mold remediation.
Providing the Best Mold Cleanup Services in York PA
At XMAN Inc., we pride ourselves in providing quality mold remediation services in York PA, and know that choosing the right mold testing company to inspect it, test it, and remove it is particularly important. Unlike many other York mold damage companies, our prices are competitive, our work is guaranteed/warrantied and most importantly we strive for 100% customer satisfaction, 100% of the time. Our experts are here to help you get rid of the mold and identify the moisture source to prevent it from coming back.
We provide services throughout York PA, including 17401.